Subject: Info on Member State contribution to the Subscribed capital and Reserves of the EIB - 2024
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 16:29:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Corporate Use

Dear Advisors to Governors,

First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you a 
happy and prosperous New Year.

Regarding the annual update of the subscribed capital and reserves of the 
EIB, we would like to inform you that the confirmation of the balances for 
the Member States’ contributions to the European Investment Bank as of 31 
December 2024 will be shared with you approximately in mid-January 2025.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Should you have any further 
queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Governing Bodies Department

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB> 
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360> 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank> 
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent 
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la
Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited. In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------